I offer psychotherapy, body therapy (Touching Dialogue) and group therapy at Østerbro in Copenhagen.
As a certified psychotherapist (MPF) I offer gestalt therapy in the form of counseling therapy, optionally combined with body therapy or group therapy.
English is not my mother tongue, but I have taken most of my gestalt education through English language as the training at GIS-International includes participants from many countries. Also my training as Touching Dialogue Therapist has been in English for most parts.
Due to this I feel comfortable using English during therapy and TD-sessions – so you are welcome if this should be the case for you.
My aim is to support you in personal development and growth – which can address a lot of different personal themes. For example:
- Unfolding your creativity and unused abillities
- Close and intimate relations
- Self esteem
- Shame issues
- Grief and depression
- Stress, physical and/or psychological
I offer the first session to a reduced price, so you can feel if I am the right therapist for you and I can clarify if I can help you with your development work. Also, I offer a reduced price for students and unemployed. My standard prices are shown on the “Kontakt og priser” page.
I have a 48 hours cancellation policy, which means that if you cancel a session later than 48 hours before session start, I take full price for that session.
I follow the ethical guidelines for the Danish association of therapists and also I follow the ethical guidelines for EAGT.
I have not translated my entire homepage to English – but:
- Concerning gestalt therapy you can find links to homepages in English, describing gestalt therapy
- Concerning Touching Dialogue you can find information about TD, in English, on the common homepage for TD-therapists: touching-dialogue.dk. You can also see a basic demonstration of what a Touching Dialogue session can look like here.
You can find more links on my “Links og litteratur”-page.
You are welcome to write or call me for additional information.